Monday, June 13, 2011

tuesdays with morrie quotes

images Tuesdays with Morrie tuesdays with morrie quotes. tuesdays with morrie free
  • tuesdays with morrie free


  • cagedcactus
    05-04 06:57 AM
    As I said it was work of a fellow member. But I dont see why you cant use the same letter. If you think this is a good format, please go ahead and use it.
    thanks.....




    wallpaper tuesdays with morrie free tuesdays with morrie quotes. simile tuesdays with morrie
  • simile tuesdays with morrie


  • Pankaj
    04-17 11:04 AM
    I would suggest send an email, fax and certified mail asking your salary and give a time of a week.
    Fill WH4 form along with copy of H1 approval and submit to the office of DOL where you worked for that period.




    tuesdays with morrie quotes. tuesdays with morrie poems
  • tuesdays with morrie poems


  • Prashanthi
    12-03 03:40 PM
    If you are 21, then you have aged out with reference to both your H-4 and I-485 petition. Unless you are protected by the child status protection act, which is unlikely if your parents visa number is not available.

    Now the question is, what is you status in the United States, are you on an F-1?. If you are then you could perhaps come back on a fresh I-20 to rejoin your course. However, if you have been out of status for 6 months or more as per IRAIRA you will not be allowed back into the country for 10 years. You have to consider all these factors very carefully before you leave.




    2011 simile tuesdays with morrie tuesdays with morrie quotes. tuesdays with morrie biography
  • tuesdays with morrie biography


  • bkarnik
    07-21 04:34 PM
    I had a similar situation at my work place (attorney is Fragomen...what a coincicence). This was in response to recent stepped up H1B site inspections by USCIS. As a reult, Fragomen recommended that "working from home" or "teleworker" status is not allowed under H1B. So, no more working from home for me :(



    more...

    tuesdays with morrie quotes. figurative language quotes
  • figurative language quotes


  • EB3_SEP04
    08-22 11:24 AM
    I applied on June 12 (paper file) at TSC , Notice date June 18th , RD June 13th and received EAD cards on Aug 18th (CPO mail on Aug 15th).

    Hope this info helps.

    My RD is 7/2/08, still waiting for approval, not even an LUD after notice date. I see EB2 folks getting renewals within 30 days or so. Isn't this descrimination?




    tuesdays with morrie quotes. Tuesdays With Morrie: An Old
  • Tuesdays With Morrie: An Old


  • glus
    08-10 11:48 AM
    Friends

    This is my situation

    My I 140 approved, my status is F1 COS to H1 B
    My wife situation, B1 (Visitor) COS to H4.

    Now we r planning to change my wife status from H4 TO F1.

    Can anyone with their experience suggest How complicated is my Case!!!!
    Can we file COS by ourself or do you suggest to Hire an Attorney.

    Pl advice

    Thanks

    A person holding H-4 can attend college in the U.S. In fact, some colleges offer in-state tuition for H-4 students. Check Brooklyn College for instance. INA does not specifically disallow from attending college of H-4 nor H-1 and colleges are aware of this. So if your wife is doing this only because she would like to pursue degree, I would suggest she explores the options and if possible remains on H-4, which is a dual intent status.

    Best Wishes,



    more...

    tuesdays with morrie quotes. tuesdays with morrie aphorisms
  • tuesdays with morrie aphorisms


  • gccovet
    11-17 07:57 AM
    IV gurus Please help.

    My friend joined an X company short time ago. He was about to file GC with that company. The company laid of people in the last week.
    Now they are saying to my friend that they cannot file for his labor as they have laid of people and they have to wait 6 months before filing.

    Is it true if a company laid of people it should wait 6 month before it files for labor again?
    Is there a way to avoid the waiting period.

    My friend is in 5 th year of his H1B

    Thanks

    I went thru the same thing 5-6 years back, Big blue(IBM) was laying off people they were not filing for LC's for 6 months.
    I guess, your friend needs to find some company to file his GC while he still continues with his current employer. Once LC is approved, he can opt to join the LC sponsorer employer.
    GCCovet




    2010 tuesdays with morrie poems tuesdays with morrie quotes. Tuesdays with Morrie
  • Tuesdays with Morrie


  • ahiyer
    09-08 10:47 AM
    I am a little skeptical about how this would work.

    Wont they charge you for International dialing when calling from here?

    lastly, is it legal?



    more...

    tuesdays with morrie quotes. pictures tuesdays with morrie
  • pictures tuesdays with morrie


  • rajmehrotra
    07-09 01:48 PM
    Lawyers do not refund any payments (period).

    An Indian saying comes to mind (roughly translated): Never try to snatch the sugarcane out of an elephant's mouth.




    hair tuesdays with morrie biography tuesdays with morrie quotes. tuesdays with morrie
  • tuesdays with morrie


  • adobe howm
    09-02 01:52 PM
    Oh man!!!! Why are you so worried? As long as you did the right thing thats all it matters. Since you also have a confirmation number, why worry?

    You are freaking out UNNECESSARILY.

    This reminds ne of the hindi saying " aa bail mujhe maar"
    Literal translation: Hey bull, come and hit me.
    :D:D:D:D:D

    My Friend it does matters - Here is why - Although I changed my address online & got confirmation number every time I moved to different place - what happened was the RFE issued on my case was addressed to the place where I filed my application. Since then I moved to two different places and every time I moved I did update my address online promptly. Since RFE was posted to the old address as a result of the mail was fwd to all places where I lived in the past and finally delivered to my current address. Thanks to online status that I came to know RFE was issued on case with deadline. I received the RFE letter just about 3 days to respond. When we talked to CIS CSR about this the answer was that the IO who worked on my case got old address that was mentioned on my application itself and did not refer the address change made online. With help of my employer and attorney we were able to respond within the deadline date. I would call them and make sure the correct address and ask for confirmation letter from CIS. Hope this helps!



    more...

    tuesdays with morrie quotes. tuesdays with morrie mitch
  • tuesdays with morrie mitch


  • pappu
    09-23 09:45 AM
    We need help from volunteers on this forum to add links in Wikipedia.
    I added IV on the indian american page in wikipedia but it was deleted. could more people try to do it. Pls dont edit several pages at one time. the system, considers it as a spam and deletes all. It happened with me so I am urging other people to pitch in.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H1B_visa
    pls add content about IV in the immigration section and add IV links.
    ----

    H1b page (says a lot of things against this visa). we need to write some issues h1b visa holders face when the apply for green card
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H1B_visa
    ---------
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigra..._United_States
    need IV link and detail here
    --------
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_American
    chineese members pls update this page with IV link
    ===
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_..._Resident_Card
    green card.
    talk about EB green card issues
    ===
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S._Ci...ation_Services
    uscis
    talk about delays and broken system

    if you come across other pages related to immigration pls go ahead and add IV links.

    Thanks for your help.




    hot figurative language quotes tuesdays with morrie quotes. tuesdays with morrie mitch
  • tuesdays with morrie mitch


  • tikka
    08-08 12:07 PM
    ^^^^^^^^^^

    Lets move people!!



    more...

    house tuesdays with morrie mitch tuesdays with morrie quotes. Tuesdays With Morrie
  • Tuesdays With Morrie


  • insbaby
    07-31 01:13 PM
    Dream:
    EB3 I - OCT 2004 - CURRENT (Long long ago.../Once upon a time...)

    Happened:
    EB3 I - OCT 2005 - 01/JAN/98
    EB3 I - OCT 2006 - 22/APR/01
    EB3 I - OCT 2007 - 22/APR/01
    EB3 I - OCT 2008 - 01/JUL/01

    Expected:
    [Deleted as people take it seriously]


    Here is the updated content:
    EB3 I - OCT 2009 - God Only Knows
    EB3 I - OCT 2010 - God Only Knows
    EB3 I - OCT 2011 - God Only Knows
    EB3 I - OCT 2012 - God Only Knows
    EB3 I - OCT 2013 - God Only Knows
    EB3 I - OCT 2014 - God Only Knows




    tattoo Tuesdays With Morrie: An Old tuesdays with morrie quotes. in #39;Tuesdays with Morrie#39;
  • in #39;Tuesdays with Morrie#39;


  • 21stIcon
    12-20 08:17 PM
    Although I was not affected, my colleague who joined most recently this company for $100k salary on consulting project was scammed. He was astonished when he received his pay check, the reason being this company deducted 33% tax then deposited reaming amount on bank which was further liable to tax deduction from IRS.

    For example

    100k/12 = 8333/pm -company deducted highest tax bracket 2525(33% of 8333) as tax then deposited 5808/pm on bank account, after IRS withholding he got around 4000/pm.

    We need to stop such scams by let labor department know about this and arrest him to set an example to other consulting companies saying we are not uneducated.



    more...

    pictures tuesdays with morrie aphorisms tuesdays with morrie quotes. tuesdays with morrie mitch
  • tuesdays with morrie mitch


  • eb3retro
    09-26 12:10 PM
    i am a july 2nd filer at NSC , got EAD too. i-140 originally from NSC also.




    dresses tuesdays with morrie mitch tuesdays with morrie quotes. The book tells about Morrie in
  • The book tells about Morrie in


  • immi2006
    08-21 09:40 PM
    All the fresh H1's wait little longer, while older h1 case gets adjucated. Presently, a guy who filed in 1999, 2000, 2001 is clue less, on what is happening, a guy who filed in 2005/6 had a 140 already, is this fair ?

    So to make it more evenly distributed, delay the process by 2/3 years for every new h1 applicant, and also insisting on 2 years of tax filing , will ensure, the older applications gets processed in the meanwhile, and also help the newer applications get streamlined.

    Hope u got the point...



    more...

    makeup pictures tuesdays with morrie tuesdays with morrie quotes. tuesdays with morrie mitch
  • tuesdays with morrie mitch


  • GCard_Dream
    09-15 04:31 PM
    I am not sure if this is entirely true. Yes we can't vote but folks who are pro-immigrant can and they will decide if legal immigration is good for this country or not. Trust me, if everyone was against legal immigration in this country then none of us would be here in the first place. Everyone knows that there is a shortage of labor and migrants are needed to fill the jobs.

    Why do you think most of the minorities vote for democrats? One of the reason, amongst various others, is that people think of democrats as pro-immigration party. In fact that's one of the reason I like dems.

    Because of this 9/11 case, everyone is kind of worried about the security and it makes sense. Americans want to get a handle on who is coming in and who is going out and I can't and won't argue against that. Everyone wants to live without the fear of terrorism and that's understandable.

    To make long story short, there are plenty of people who will vote based on what the candidate's standing is on the immigration. In fact, that's precisely the reason house didn't bring up the immi bill this year because they didn't want to have their candidates vote one way or the other on the immigration issue and have to explain that to voters in couple of months.

    Everybody knows about legals and illegals. Will it gain any grounds for them to get big vote this november is important. The SKIL bill or any legal provisions in the CIR will not fetch even a single vote for them. In fact it MAY reduce the vote from anti immigrant groups if they add anything for legals.




    girlfriend in #39;Tuesdays with Morrie#39; tuesdays with morrie quotes. Tuesdays With Morrie
  • Tuesdays With Morrie


  • frostrated
    06-25 12:56 PM
    you need to be physically present in the country when you apply for your AP. you can either have the uscis send it to your address in india, a consular post in india or your address here in the US. i would suggest you have it sent to your address here in the US and then have one of your friends send it by fedex to india. dont use regular post as it might get misplaed or lost, which means you are stuck.
    if you are planning to return before your current AP expires, then you dont need a new AP. might as well wait until later this year when they are planning to bring out a new EAD card that also has AP approval in it.




    hairstyles tuesdays with morrie mitch tuesdays with morrie quotes. Tuesdays with Morrie Trailer
  • Tuesdays with Morrie Trailer


  • immuser
    10-19 04:00 PM
    if you want to pay $100, it is easy. lesser amount is very difficult. I went through pain of using my banks online bill pay. It took me an hour to set it up. And couple of days back I received an email saying the bill has been returned - probably because it is more than 90 days!

    I lost valuable time , IV lost some donation.

    I am not sure why paying less than $100 has been made so difficult.




    meher
    12-26 12:19 AM
    Thank You all for your support by answering my queries. Will keep you posting the progress. Hope things will work out fine.

    Sure, would contribute to IV, you are doing great service.




    bluekayal
    09-16 05:05 PM
    Thank you!


    here is an article from murthy about unemployment benefits:

    MurthyDotCom : Unemployment Benefits and Impact on U.S. Immigration (http://www.murthy.com/news/n_unembe.html)



    No comments:

    Post a Comment